Re: hmmm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 16:27:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
<snip>

Scott?

Yes, can I help you?

Is your computer set up yet?

Negative. My stereo isn't even set up yet! I am still working on the living
room, thank you very much. I will get most of it done tonight, hopefully, as
my lovely and gracious wife is working late. Lynn and I had to go shopping
last night, to get things like a trash can, drapes, bathroom stuff, etc.
Bed, Bath, and Beyond is a scary, scary place! It eats up time.

I know the feeling - Bed,Bath and Beyond is one of Janet's favorite places.
1 hour looking at matress covers....shudder...

:^D ha!

~Trev