 Space / 11043
    2001SuX Hoverbike - hoverything entry#2 —David Lukens
   I posted this to .contests and figured it deserved to be here at well. I made another entry. It's the 2001SuX Hoverbike. (URL) only) (URL) you'll have to take the name with a grain of salt. I was quite angry with the world when i was trying to come (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 2001SuX Hoverbike - hoverything entry#2 —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) Scooter! :) I wondered why you hadn't posted this over here. I like it - it looks more like a hover bike than mine does. ;P I like the vanes on the front and the "shotgun" storage on the right side -- nice touch. ;) Joel J (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)