 Space / 11043
11042  |  11044
Subject:
2001SuX Hoverbike - hoverything entry#2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 12:17:24 GMT

I posted this to .contests and figured it deserved to be here at well.

I made another entry.  It's the 2001SuX Hoverbike.

http://www.insanityunlimited.com/lego/vehicles/2001sux/index.html

(images only)

And you'll have to take the name with a grain of salt.  I was quite angry with
the world when i was trying to come up with a name and it shows.  :/

YMKWYT

--
       David "Scooter" Lukens  O-  dml6@po.cwru.edu   KC8AGZ - Technician
   Remember to always look up at the sky, you never know what may be up there.