 Space / 11020
Re: New Space Render
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 16:10:12 GMT

The ships are too bright on my monitor...

It probably has something to do with gamma settings though. I'm using a
Mac, and I assume you're using a PC.

--Tobias

Xanthra47 wrote:

LMKWYT : )

I was playing around with POV-RAY's sky_sphere object and different
textures.  The space station and the 3 Redicor class Corvettes are fighting
to hold station in a freakish plasma storm.

The Space Station is a .dat rendition of Daniel Jassim's Adaloid Mother Ship
which can be seen here:

The Redicor models are reconstructions of a ship created by Austin Bailey as
seen here: