 Space / 1102
    Re: Website Updated —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Hmmm, loved the book, hated the previews for the movie. That's about as far as I've gotten... :-, Is Roughnecks a weekly show? Do you know where I might find it in the U.S.? Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Website Updated —Mladen Pejic
   (...) Yeah, it's actually a daily show here in Canada. It's on Fox (well actually BKN, which is some cartoon network that Fox airs in the morning at 7:30am), so check your local listings. The only reason why I mentioned it was because I take it your (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)