 Space / 10993
  Edison Class Explorer Ship

I recently finished a ship that I've been working on for a little bit, off and on. It's an early explorer ship produced by the Impulse Institute in Scooterville. The writeup can be found here: (URL) images alone are at: (URL) interested in what (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Edison Class Explorer Ship

(...) Hey, did you by any chance ever play the computer game "Starcon II"? This looks just like the Precursor ship from the game, where modules would be attached to the "spine" of the ship as upgrades. Check it out: (URL) pretty neat! KDJ ___...___ (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Edison Class Explorer Ship

(...) Now that you mention it, i vaguely recall that game. I guess there are some similarities. I always thought the SCII craft was like a large blimp (in shape) that you filled with pieces of equipment as opposed to just a spine with stuff stuck on (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)