 Space / 11005
Re: Edison Class Explorer Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 16:36:56 GMT

"Kyle D. Jackson" wrote:

Hey, did you by any chance ever play the computer game "Starcon II"?
This looks just like the Precursor ship from the game, where
modules would be attached to the "spine" of the ship as upgrades.

Now that you mention it, i vaguely recall that game.  I guess there are some
similarities.  I always thought the SCII craft was like a large blimp (in
shape) that you filled with pieces of equipment as opposed to just a spine
with stuff stuck on it.

--
      David "Scooter" Lukens  O-  dml6@po.cwru.edu   KC8AGZ - Technician
  Remember to always look up at the sky, you never know what may be up there.