 Space / 10986
Re: Wheel question for set 6989 M-Tron Mega/Multi Core Magnetizer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 19:04:48 GMT

Bob,

I love the 6989 MCM, I have two, fortunately. Lets see here:

I just bought a <set:6989> with no wheels

Ouch, the 6989 is the only set EVER to have those wheels, I hope you got a
good discount on it.

and I thought that the ones called
Hard Plastic Wheel Giant would be the ones for it, but they are too small!
Does anybody know what the part number of the real wheels used in this set
are?  I couldn't seem to find them listed on Brickbay other than the Giant
ones.  Searches of the parts references databases turned up nothing that I
could see.

I doubt you can find it anywhere, I saw some on the Canadian E-Bay once, but
I missed it. The only thing I can suggest is to post to
market.buy.sell.trade, or perhaps E-Bay. Those wheels are also used for
engine bays for large spaceships, and they are extremely rare. Good luck!

Scott S.
--

Thanks,

- Bob