 Space / 10984
10983  |  10985
Subject:
Wheel question for set 6989 M-Tron Mega/Multi Core Magnetizer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 16:02:21 GMT

Hello -

I just bought a <set:6989> with no wheels and I thought that the ones called
Hard Plastic Wheel Giant would be the ones for it, but they are too small!
Does anybody know what the part number of the real wheels used in this set
are?  I couldn't seem to find them listed on Brickbay other than the Giant
ones.  Searches of the parts references databases turned up nothing that I
could see.

Thanks,

- Bob