 Space / 10940
    RE: Yet Another HoverThing: SuperNova HoverCycle —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) My first reaction was, "Hey, it's a white-water raft" :) It fits in well with the rest of your fleet, but now I can't use the Znap wheels for my own models :P Seriously, nice job. Maybe you should try adding another color for accenting or (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Yet Another HoverThing: SuperNova HoverCycle —Adrian Drake
   (...) You know, my wife said the same thing... "wow, that's very, um, yellow." I think that I was evoking the solid yellowness of a nice Lamborghini. Yeah, that's it. I started adding a bit of red as an accent, but couldn't decide where to put the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)