 Space / 10941
Re: Yet Another HoverThing: SuperNova HoverCycle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:48:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Adrian Drake writes:
Hey gang, here's another hoverthing from HoverTech Industries, the
SuperNova.  It's not as powerful as the Raptor, but is much
faster.  It also uses some of those pesky Znap wheels :)

My first reaction was, "Hey, it's a white-water raft" :)
It fits in well with the rest of your fleet, but now I can't use the Znap
wheels for my own models :P  Seriously, nice job.  Maybe you should try
adding another color for accenting or increase the usage of one of the other
colors to make it look less like a raft?  Although the raft look isn't
bad...your decision.
--Bram

You know, my wife said the same thing... "wow, that's very, um, yellow."  I
think that I was evoking the solid yellowness of a nice Lamborghini.  Yeah,
that's it.  I started adding a bit of red as an accent, but couldn't decide
where to put the pieces, so I said the heck with it and photographed the
sucker. The problem is it's very, very hard to cover up the overt yellowness
of those Znap wheels, so I decided to just go full-bore and make it pretty
much mono-colored.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it :)

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com