 Space / 10893
  Hoverthing Entry

Hi all, I sat down this afternoon for about an hour and came up with this: (URL) the "Majickal Hoverseat", a castle themed hoverthing (hence the XP'ing). The crystal ball creates some sort of odd majick that sends elemental forces (namely, wind) (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Hoverthing Entry

(...) Call out the dogs! Another one got over the Castle wall!! ;] Hehe, this is great! I especially like the ladder. Hey, in what "modern" set can we still get those crystal balls, if any? KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)