 Space / 10911
Re: Hoverthing Entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 14:40:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
Hi all,

I sat down this afternoon for about an hour and came up with this:

It's the "Majickal Hoverseat", a castle themed hoverthing (hence the
XP'ing).  The crystal ball creates some sort of odd majick that sends
elemental forces (namely, wind) through the barrels on the underside and
back.  The propellors are used only when the craft is airborne, and are