 Space / 10883
Re: MOC: Enterprise, NX-01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 15:30:40 GMT

Kyle,

Thanks!  Yes, that is a lot of plates.  It took a good salvaging operation
to get all of the light greys, but I did it!  As for lights--I've got a lot
of them, but that'll be a tough job!  :D

As for FUT groups: What are they?  Sorry to be so ignorant!  :D

onedaycnn (sid)
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com