 Space / 10869
Re: MOC: Enterprise, NX-01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 00:42:08 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Sid Mark Dinsay writes:
Salutations!

I have a new MOC, in the Star Trek vein.  It's the title starship from the
latest incarnation of "Star Trek"--the Enterprise, NX-01.  Compare and
contrast my Lego MOC with the original, and please let me know what you
think.  Your opinions matter to me!

http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com

G'day Sid,

That's a great model.  I've never seen so many tiles in one
place before!  ;]  You gotta add some lights to it next!

(BTW, just a little posting tip: when making a post with
follow-ups set, be sure to include all of the FUT groups in
the post-to group as well.  I couldn't see this original
message in .space, I had to go to .announce to find it.)

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada