 Space / 10804
Re: New Mecha: The Shikari
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 03:04:07 GMT

In lugnet.build, Mladen Pejic writes:
Great model Joel! I love the feet!

Suggestions: Anime mecha don't usually have transparent windscreens. Also, they
usually have small heads (althought my Tortoise sorta proved that wrong). If
you want your mecha to have a no-head design, jack-up the shoulders and make
them bulky, very bulky. Also, try to avoid using so much trans-colour pieces in
your designs, why? Are tanks lined with trans-neon-green armour... I think not!

Hope to see a lot more.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

Thanks for the reply.. I sort of meant it to be a umm.. mechwarrior sort
of.. well, I never watched the gundam show, or played a mechwarrior game
but, maybe I should study more. :-)

Joel