 Space / 10790
    Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser —Paul Hartzog
   so so shweeeet hey i gotta ask, is the center octagonal tunnel frame held together by panels, ala my 'tunnel' on my bshelf? and the chair back is a atst piece, is that my chair? :-D heh heh very cool stuff -p (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser —Adrian Drake
   (...) The octagonal tunnel is a string of 8 click hinges assembled in a circular pattern, with 2x6 plates wrapped around the inside. It's the same technique I used on the thrusters of my Maven, except with click hinges instead of finger hinges. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)