 Space / 10753
Re: New MOC: "Overkill" Heavy Space Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 22:37:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Jacobsen writes:

Now === when do we get to see the ship that the Overkill is
docked with?? :P

I'd like to see that myself :-)

The cockpit has a nice layout - I really like the pilot/copilot console
assemblies. It gives the cockpit centerline an F-14-like look. I hope you
don't mind if I file that away for future projects..

Feel free.

Thanks - Paul