 Space / 10751
Re: New MOC: "Overkill" Heavy Space Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 22:32:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle D. Jackson writes:

Something I really like is the chicken-feathers arrangement you
made at the rear of the gun using ski pieces.  Pretty cool!

I stole that idea. I'm not sure who used it first, but I've seen it done on a
couple of other models.

Glad you like it, though.

Thanks - Paul