 Space / 10683
10682  |  10684
Subject:
Duel's Tales update 08-17-01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 21:58:17 GMT

    Well despite the 1000+ hits and 5 feedbacks we got since
Duel's Tales started we've made yet another update.
    This update concentrated around site navigation and
adding content. The button strip on the left of the opening
page was copied to each section, thus eliminating the need
for that (<--back) thing on the bottom of each page. We
also are experimenting with the tables thing for this so if
it looks funky just remember we're still learning.
    Other updates included adding the psionics, notes, credits,
and links pages which we have yet to actually add any
meaningful text to. All other pages got some image and text
tweaking. At http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane/contest-entry.htm
is our entry for Paul Hartzog's Hoverthing Contest which
we have put up new/better images and text.
    Actual storylines will start soon after the "background"
is made for the world of Athas.
    Slizer/Bionicle army can be found here
http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane/slbioarmy.jpg this image
was taken from a distance to show the two shelves. This shows
off all the official sets, some "borrowed" mocs and on the lower
shelf right side you can see our version of the Turaga combined
form in front of the Kopaka, Gali, Lewa combiner.
    Feedback is greatly appreciated on anything you see on our
website even if its a "your site sucks because..." reply. Even
that type of reply helps us learn.
    Crossposted to space and bionicle because I mentioned them.
    FUT lucny.
--
Nicole widow of
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.