 Space / 10639
Re: HoverThing Contest Entry #1: Kit-Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 23:15:34 GMT

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!....DOH! Now I have to redesign my hover vehicle because it looks
too much like yours....no steering wheels for me the next time
around...grrr....I guess it's true what they say- 'great minds think alike'. It
just doesn't usually happen on the same day...

Okay, no one else come up with an original design for the contest....that way,
you can't possibly use the hoverparts I'm going to be using.

-Dave Johann

For the record, Bram, mine was black and blue and had almost the exact same look
to it-down to the roll cage on top. I, too, was going for simplicity....oh,
well.