 Space / 10615
    Re: HoverThing Contest Entry: The Zeno HoverTub —Adrian Drake
   (...) I felt my heart sink when I saw this. I didn't want to pipe up and say anything because I knew it was a grate model. You've tapped into the soul of us all with this one! Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: HoverThing Contest Entry: The Zeno HoverTub —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) This creation brings tears to my eyes. I think I can rinse my entry right down the drain after seeing this. It's a shame to think that all the time and effort I spent working up a lather during the creative proccesses will likely end up as (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)