 Space / 10589
  Posting Frequency, was Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - new MOCs

(...) I haven't been posting as much lately due to the increased noise in the group. It's getting better, but there has been a lot of non-space related posting going on. I usually just post via the web and stay logged on. No problems with (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Posting Frequency, was Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - new MOCs

(...) I mainly read and look at other MOCs. I don't take pictures or bother posting stuff to my website anymore. -- dataAndrew Lurker (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)