 Space / 1056
    Re: Blacktron Space Plates —Scott Arthur
   I "browsed" the theme (URL) did not see them. They are still not there. Scott A Note: They are not there right now(?), but I'm sure as soon as Todd sees this they will be. So the above link may actually show them. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Blacktron Space Plates —Jeff Thompson
    They are under a different heirarchy -- LEGO, Accessories, Space. Go look here: (URL) don't know if the same set can exist under two different heirarchies, as would be required for your search to work. -- Jeff (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)