 Space / 1056
Re: Blacktron Space Plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:04:28 GMT

I "browsed" the theme
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?theme=LEGO,SYSTEM,Space,Blacktron+II
and did not see them. They are still not there.

Scott A

Note:
They are not there right now(?), but I'm sure as soon as Todd sees this they
will be. So the above link may actually show them.

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.space, Scott Arthur writes:
I have some 32*32 plates. The seller described them as "space plates". I
expected the usual crater ones. Instead I got T-Junctions and
Cross-Roads in black. I thought : "These are not space plates". Then I
remembered seeing auction of Blactron Space Plates in 2-Plate packs. So
I checked pause... no such pack. Does anybody have any idea what I'm
talking about? Have I been diddled again?

Scott,
What did you look under when you looked them up?  The Blacktron (II) set
you're thinking of does indeed exist -- 6710 Space Landing Pads:

   http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/space/set/6710-1.html
   http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/space/set/pic-6710-1.html

--Todd