 Space / 10540
  HoverThing Contest Entry: Tornado HoverCycle

Since some people felt that my Raptor was a little too out there, I decided to build a slightly smaller and less outrageous HoverCycle. To that end, I present the Tornado. It's much akin to a futuristic Jetski. It is on the space section of my web (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: HoverThing Contest Entry: Tornado HoverCycle

That ones cool too! I can just see someone trying to do a barrel roll in th low hove mode ;-) Gary Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:GI172D.LGw@lugnet.com... (...) decided (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: HoverThing Contest Entry: Tornado HoverCycle

(...) Thanks. (...) I'd think that the computer system would be smart enough to not let you do that :) Especially with that whole lack of a roll bar thing going on. But then again, maybe in the future we're a little less litigation happy. Adrian (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: HoverThing Contest Entry: Tornado HoverCycle

Spiffy! I wonder how it would look with some 4x4 dishes on the, uh, hoverpods I guess... I like the little arm for the handlebars too :-P (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: HoverThing Contest Entry: Tornado HoverCycle

(...) Pretty darn neat, actually. Hrm. I may have to make a minor modification. I had originally had the white golfball looking domes as the hoverpods, but didn't like the way they looked so I'd taken them off. I never even thought to put radar (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)