 Space / 10540
10539  |  10541
Subject:
HoverThing Contest Entry: Tornado HoverCycle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 00:08:37 GMT

Since some people felt that my Raptor was a little too out there, I decided
to build a slightly smaller and less outrageous HoverCycle.  To that end, I
present the Tornado.  It's much akin to a futuristic Jetski.  It is on the
space section of my web page.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com