 Space / 1050
  Blacktron Space Plates

I have some 32*32 plates. The seller described them as "space plates". I expected the usual crater ones. Instead I got T-Junctions and Cross-Roads in black. I thought : "These are not space plates". Then I remembered seeing auction of Blactron Space (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Blacktron Space Plates

(...) Scott, What did you look under when you looked them up? The Blacktron (II) set you're thinking of does indeed exist -- 6710 Space Landing Pads: (3 URLs) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Blacktron Space Plates

I "browsed" the theme (URL) did not see them. They are still not there. Scott A Note: They are not there right now(?), but I'm sure as soon as Todd sees this they will be. So the above link may actually show them. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Blacktron Space Plates

They are under a different heirarchy -- LEGO, Accessories, Space. Go look here: (URL) don't know if the same set can exist under two different heirarchies, as would be required for your search to work. -- Jeff (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)