 Space / 10499
Re: NEW Dipwad Adventure!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 08:32:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
VERY COOL!  Question:  how many grand admrial mini-mes are out there?  Talk
about being famous!

I think just me and Mark right now, unless someone made one while I've been
out of the loop. My Grand Admiral minifig usually sits in his Spiffcraft (my
version of it) enjoying his leather seat. It cracks me and my wife up how
much it looks like Mark :)

Very good musical selection, BTW.  :^D

Thanks dude.

Dan