 Space / 10498
Re: NEW Dipwad Adventure!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 08:24:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeromy Irvine writes:

Wow! Cool! I love it. Excellent work, Dan. Any plans for another one, yet?

Thanks dude! Well, I was thinking about doing a parody of the Star Trek
episode "City on the Edge of Forever." It would be "Nostril on the Edge of
Eternity" in which Russ eats a bad donut and trips out. He travels back in
time through the portal and ends up in the 60's during the flower power
days. Stuff like that... just day dreaming as usual.

Dan