 Space / 10479
10478  |  10480
Subject:
Pics of the Galactic Explorer!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 14:26:08 GMT

Finally I've got some pictures of the Galactic Explorer up on brickshelf.

The images of everything ELSE are WAY TOO BIG! I'll resize and reload later
tonight. My apologies for everyone who had to look at HUGE pix!

The Galactic Explorer is a "next generation" transport in the same family as
the classic Galaxy Explorer. It's larger, much larger.
I've used "mostly" classic era parts, however I did take a few small
liberties here and there. Other than that, I tried to build what might have
been the next in the family line!

Enjoy!

John