 Space / 10423
  Re: A new ship (Ves-X)

(...) - but I have to hand it to ya: I am totally at a loss on how you got those grey arctic doors mounted. Could you give this artistic novice some insight? I farted around with those pieces for over an hour and a half - no luck. What's the secret? (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A new ship (Ves-X)

(...) MUAHAhahahahaha! ahem. actually my secret is: (URL) 2 1x2 brickhinges. between the panels. The VES-X is also 2 ship tops combined in the middle to make one ship. There are no undersides on it. That's part of the trick to mounting those parts. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)