 Space / 10409
  Re: Inspirational pics added to my BShelf

These are some really great pictures. I think I've seen other work by this very artist, I'll have to check it out. Anyways, thanks for sharin'! ;-) ~Mladen (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Inspirational pics added to my BShelf

(...) Ditto. Berkey was doing this a LONG time ago--National Geographic's _Our Universe_ of the 1970s had a Berkey on the cover, and they made school binders and folders with Berkeys on them. Some of those images may be 30 years old! They're still (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)