 Space / 10399
    Re: MOC: Thousand Astronomical Unit Probe (NEF) —David Lukens
   (...) Looks good. It's definitely a very interesting idea. For some reason it reminds me of V'Ger. I really like the midsection with the tanks. Now if there was just more time in the day to explore ideas with legos. </me contemplates organic ships.> (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: MOC: Thousand Astronomical Unit Probe (NEF) —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Thanks! The actual Daedalus had big ol' fuel globes around the middle. I've sort of mingled and mangled my TAU and Daedalus references--they're different things, and Daedalus actually dates from the mid-1970s--but you can see the ship in (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)