 Space / 10399
  Re: MOC: Thousand Astronomical Unit Probe (NEF)

(...) Looks good. It's definitely a very interesting idea. For some reason it reminds me of V'Ger. I really like the midsection with the tanks. Now if there was just more time in the day to explore ideas with legos. </me contemplates organic ships.> (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: Thousand Astronomical Unit Probe (NEF)

(...) Thanks! The actual Daedalus had big ol' fuel globes around the middle. I've sort of mingled and mangled my TAU and Daedalus references--they're different things, and Daedalus actually dates from the mid-1970s--but you can see the ship in (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)