 Space / 10395
    Re: Condor dropship added to my web page (finally) —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) Thanks Jeromy! It did turn out looking a bit like a manta ray or some such in the end. I drew somewhat off the large bomber(?) from the Tanis scenes in Raiders of the Lost Ark -- something that Admiral Muffin Head caught almost immediately. :) (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Condor dropship added to my web page (finally) —Geordan Hankinson
   (...) I've thought about modeling it in Lego a little while ago, although all of the round edges make it somewhat of a challenge, It would be espeically authentic if someone did a custom of indy and the fat guy with a bloody face! Hehe That would be (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)