 Space / 10378
10377  |  10379
Subject:
Condor dropship added to my web page (finally)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 12:34:05 GMT

Well, I've finally found the time to begin adding past creations to my web page.

The first of the various MOC's shared to be added is the Condor.

Located under the Jericho Tactical Industries section of my site.

Joel J
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm