 Space / 10365
Re: SR-51b Coyote Scout and Recon Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 00:31:30 GMT

Ooh! I like the design! Amazing how you cram two people in that tiny
cockpit.

Just on the criticism note, the colors seem a bit funny together. Blue,
white, and grey don't mix very well.

--
Chef/Dan/Bubba Bear
ICQ:84584424

"J. Irvine" <irvinej@accuvera.com> wrote in message
Hi all,

The pictures for the SR-51b are now available on Brickshelf as well as my
website. This is a two-pilot ship, though this is hard to see since I • didn't
take any picks of the inside of the cockpit.

Jeromy Irvine
http://www.accuvera.com/lego/