 Space / 10326
  Apology for Jesse Long

Jesse, I wanted to apologize for any misunderstandings you may have had concerning my post and replies in the 'Armageddon Class Destroyer' thread. If I insulted you, I didn't intend to. My goal was not to cause conflict. I still feel the same way (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

(...) Thank you for the apology, Nathan. It shows me that you have maturity but I really do like the design of your space craft. I would likewise love to resolve any conflicts on Lugnet that I have with people but it is merely the attitudes of the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

(...) ah...Ah...AH...AHHH...CH(bite me)HOOOOOO! *SNIFF*SNIFF* Excuse me... Pot calling the kettle, baby...pot calling the kettle... Matt (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

(...) I agree with Jesse on this one Matt, You guys need to buck up and start ating your age. Making fun of him for the way he posts, realates to people ie, "how to post effectively 101" or whatever it was called, is stupid and unnnesescary (sp). (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)