 Space / 10343
Re: Apology for Jesse Long
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 16:40:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Falslev writes:
Jesse,
I wanted to apologize for any misunderstandings you may have had
concerning my post and replies in the 'Armageddon Class Destroyer' thread.
If I insulted you, I didn't intend to.  My goal was not to cause conflict.

I still feel the same way about anything I said during that thread and I
believe you perceived my intentions and meanings poorly, but I would like to
resolve any conflicts we have.  I don't want enemies on LUGNET.  So I
apologize.  You'll have to understand if I no longer reply to your posts, it
is simply to avoid further problems.

I hope you are able to show us your models and, in doing so, your
imagination and skills.

-Nathan

Thank you for the apology, Nathan.  It shows me that you have maturity but I
really do like the design of your space craft.  I would likewise love to
resolve any conflicts on Lugnet that I have with people but it is merely the
attitudes of the people who are responsible for the apologies and the
attitude of Lugnet as a whole for resolving the conflicts on Lugnet.  I am
glad that we have made peace but that is simply only one agreement for
peace.  There are several more people that need to learn how to apologize to
people and to grow up and act mature instead of acting as though they are
idiots.  I am glad that we are at peace, Nathan, and thank you again for
apoligizing to me.

Jesse Long