 Space / 10296
Re: I gone done built me a web-site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:23:29 GMT

In lugnet.build, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
[Added lugnet.space]

In lugnet.announce, David Colbert writes:

I invite you all to take a look at my web-site.  I'm working on some stories to
go along with the characters, but right now I've just got some fancy pictures
of MOC's.

here's the address:

http://home.midmaine.com/~jcolbert/

G'day Dave,

I really like your Headquarters.  Very "corporate"-looking.  It
would make a good "hi-tech" lab in most Town lay-outs, too!  What
is the angled structure visible in the background of the photo
showing the Briefing Room?

I also like the LV-497, it's a nice looking transport.

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Nicely done site. It's nice to see new names pop up on LUGNET, but even
nicer when a new website pops up as well.

-Duane