 Space / 10273
  Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird.

(...) I have not built the nine hundred to twelve hundred stud long space craft yet but I guess I should have clarified that it was simply a personal goal for me to build such a craft. Your statement about me being a liar and arrogant, however, is (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird.

(...) I am SO sorry Jesse, I can see how you would have thought that I was calling you a arrogant liar, but I really don't think that about you, I was just... well... being a total jerk and I am really sorry. (...) Cool! there ain't nothin to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

Geordan Hankinson <geordanh@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:GH83MI.DyB@lugnet.com... **(one hell of a snip)** (...) occuring (...) I (...) or (...) Hey Geordan, was that last statement sincere or sarcastic? Just curious. Gary "What we have here is (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird.

(...) That last statment WAS sincere, -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)