 Space / 10269
    Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird. —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) I do have Microsoft Windows 98 but I do not have a digital camera but I do know of some family members that do have a digital camera so that is not as large of a problem as you would have imagined, I just would have to travel about ten or (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird. —Geordan Hankinson
     (...) If they have a digital camera, then they would most likely know how the software for it works and be able to either upload to brickshelf directly from their pc, or zip them and e-mail them to me so I can upload them for you. (...) Oh I believe (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: I would have been creating models now but the computer is acting weird. —William R. Ward
   (...) Jesse: Wal*Mart may not have this, but may photo developers do: you can often get your photos on a floppy disk or CD-ROM instead of or in addition to getting them in print form. This might be a good way to get away from the need to scan them. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)