 Space / 10267
  Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

Mark, I’ve really come to appreciate your models so much now. The Aces High is just one more example of a great series of unique minifig spaceships you've made in the last couple of years. I really like the use of those clear window pieces. I’ve (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

(...) Thanks Pat! I consider that a very nice compliment since you're quite the accomplished builder yourself. (...) Errmmm, ummmmm gee whiz I dunno. Where do you live again? :^) I really hadn't considered trading a whole model before. Send me an (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)