 Space / 10250
  Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

(...) Admiral: That has to be one of the most gorgeous ships I have ever seen. It's just astetically perfect. I want one, who do I call? GREG~ (please excuse my spelling, but my brain is all agog) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

(...) *ahem* Grand Admiral. (...) Well, since you have given me such a lovely compliment, I won't put you on fleebnork duty. :^) Glad you like it! ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)