 Space / 10227
  Re: Sneak peek!

(...) would make good computer wallpaper or even real wallpaper. I keep thinking I'd like to do a story thing, but then every clock I look at during the day just laughs at me. I'm glad you're making one for at least two reasons: 1) the coolness (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sneak peek!

(...) Heh, that's funny that you say that because I ended up using a different shot (just as cool) as my new computer wallpaper. (...) Yeah, it is time consuming but worth it. I'm just plugging away each day and having fun picturing each situation (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)