 Space / 10174
  Re: Armageddon Class Destroyer

"Nathan Falslev" <nfalslev@netscape.net> wrote in message news:GH02E5.ADt@lugnet.com... (...) Oh no! ;-) (...) Wow cool!! I love the design of this little (tee hee - sorry, had to) ship. You packed a lot of cool detail into it! The doorways are (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armageddon Class Destroyer

(...) Well, the airlock is, I agree, cool and...I liked it...and I'm not the first to borrow it. (...) I really felt like I wasn't getting near enough space out of the area, that's an area I'm still working on...I didn't even think about stacking (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armageddon Class Destroyer

(...) Excellent, Nathan! I really liked the detail on the rear engineering door and section. Also, if you wanted to, you can do like Tim suggested and add a top and bottom tower. The towers don't have to be accessible, although a tight jefferies (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)