 Space / 10172
    Re: A couple of new capitals. —Mladen Pejic
   (...) too (...) AM (...) Don't sweat it Trev, I think Jesse's been drinkin' a bit o' moonshine, and is lookin' fo' som' exitment'! (I'm kidding) ;-) Anyways, I myself only have high standards, Jesse. People should only have high standards Jesse. Do (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: A couple of new capitals. —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) It appears as though that perhaps Mladen and some other Lugnet users may have had too much moonshine. (I do not know how you obtained some moonshine since the last time any person tried to make moonshine was in Madison County (Tennessee) and (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)