 Space / 10148
    Re: EireTech Selkie —Eric Sophie
   Jon, I wanted to jump in real quick and tell you: Man you make some cool stuff! RIGHT ON JON! Shweeet! Eric (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

        Re: EireTech Selkie —Jon Palmer
   (...) stuff! (...) Thanks Eric-- you're not so bad your self! : ) I'm always afraid someones gonna say, "Oh look another grey and brown ship." I just can't get enough of these colors! -Jon (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

        Re: EireTech Selkie —Geordan Hankinson
   (...) "Oh look, another grey and brown ship!" just kidding, the ship I'm working on right now is in the exact same colour scheme as well, so who am I to talk! Very good work on your ship though. I really like the movable wings and the ramp. I didn't (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)