 Space / 10134
  Re: EireTech Selkie

Jon, Jon, Jon !!! You must have read my mind. I saw Final Fantasy also and was inspired but did not have time to put it all together. I am also trying to come up with a way to do the marines... helmet is really hard to emulate but I am hoping to (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: EireTech Selkie

"david rabadan" <drabadan@aol.com> wrote in message news:GGxE7r.Dqz@lugnet.com... (...) Glad to hear you like it! I would love to see your idea for the knife on the shoulder! On a minifig? Cool. -Jon (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)